DATALOGGER SANTOKA DIN Rail
SANTOKA DIN Rail is an embedded system to be used in various applications. The system is equipped with a large number of industrial interfaces for data transmission and for the management of I / O devices. This model of industrial computer is equipped with a microprocessor Freescale ARM Cortex A9 generation.
Used in the standard configuration allows the reading of the parameters relating to the state of the battery via CAN-Bus protocol and allows Logging received data and transfer them to a HD connected by USB . It ‘also equipped with a mechanical support for mounting on DIN rail industrial systems.
- CPU: Free Scale ARM Cortex A9 i.MX6Solo 1GHz
- Buffer: eMMC Flash 4GB MLC e MMC/RAM 1GB 32bit DDR3L
- Operating System (supported): Linux Yocto Jethro-7.0
- Operating System developed by AE: Linux Vers. Kernell 4.1
- Supply Voltage: 10 ÷ 24 VDC
- Power: 3,3W, Max 21,2W
- Box Size (LxWxH): 6,37 x 1,18 x 3,70 inch
- Weight: 0,53 lbs
- Connections: CAN-Bus & Serial Molex 6×2(12P); Power Molex 1×2(2P)